- Pandemics in history – Black plague, Spanish flu, COVID-19: Statistics and Global Effects, Reasons for the Spread,
- What is the difference between the terms ‘Corona’, ‘Coronavirus’, and ‘COVID-19’?
- Why is COVID-19 proving to be Lethal? Why do most people who get infected not even get hospitalized?
- How can we control the spread of the disease?
- What are the medicines against this disease? How do they work?
- What will the eventual outcome of this pandemic?
- Will a vaccine be developed? Will it be useful?
- What should we worry about next?
Tejas M Gupte, Ph.D
Luisa Scott, Ph.D
Sukant Khurana, Ph.D
Dr. Dipasri Konar
Dr. Le Phuong Nguyen
Course Fees: USD 10 | INR 700
Course Starts: 13 July 2020 – 20 July 2020
Course Timings: 7 AM IST – 8:30 AM IST
- The course will be delivered live on Zoom.
- The Zoom link will be emailed to all who sign up.
- Please mute yourselves while the instructor is speaking.
- Recordings will be shared for a limited time on request.
- Further study material will be emailed to all participants.